Saturday, August 22, 2020

Trying to Find a Church

So far, especially with the pandemic, I have no plans of actually going to a service, but a great deal of what I'm looking for in my search moving forwards is a sense of community, and I think that finding a church is the best way to do that. 

I've sent out a few emails to a few churches, and I've heard from exactly one of them. 

But the one that I have heard from was very welcoming. I have no desire to start attending a church only to find out that the congregation would have a problem with my relationship. That's not helping anyone.

 I am planning tomorrow to watch the service of the church that did reach out to me. I'm very excited! It's a non-denominational group, but I don't think there's anything wrong with that- especially while I'm just starting out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Pearl in the Sand - Tessa Afshar

Thanks to NetGalley , I was able to get my hands on the anniversary edition of Pearl in the Sand , which while I never read the original, I ...